Basic Electrical Engineering is designed specifically for the First-Year Engineering students at the University of Mumbai. In that, the positive aspect is a thoughtful blend of theory and problems. This not only helps the students understand the concepts explained but also increases their practice quotient.
• Follows Bloom's taxonomy (Specific learning outcomes can be derived from the taxonomy, though it is oft used to assess learning on a variety of cognitive levels.)
• Apt coverage with strict adherence to the MU syllabus of Basic Electrical Engineering
• Completion of each section is accompanied with multi-format exercises to test gleaning of individual subject matter
• A rich exam-oriented pedagogy includes:
· Close to 1000 figures
· More than 450 in-text solved examples
· Close to 400 exercise questions
1. Basic Circuit Concepts - Prerequisite
2. DC Circuits
3. AC Circuits
4. Three-Phase Circuits
6. Electrical Machines
7. DC Machines - Self-study Topic
This book is designed for for the First-Year Engineering students at the University of Mumbai.
Be the first one to review
Your email address will not be published.
Your rating for this book :