This book is designed for under-graduate students of all branches, those who are going to study Basic Electrical Engineering as one of the subject in their curriculum. The primary goal of this book is to establish a firm understanding of the basic laws of Electric Circuits, Various Electrical Machines and Principles of Power Systems.
The contents of this book are presented in a simple way for easy understanding and can be used as self-study material. Innumerous number of solved examples on different topics has been given, which have been sourced from question papers of various universities.
• Easy to understand and to learn independently.
• Written in a very simple language.
• Contains large number of solved problems and objective type questions.
• Step by step procedures are given for solving numerical problems.
• DC Circuits
• Magnetic Circuits
• Single Phase AC Circuits
• Three Phase Circuits
• DC Machines
• AC Machines
• Electrical Power Generation, Transmission and Distribution
• Electrical Wiring, Protection and Lamps