"Fundamentals of Electrical Engineering and Electronics" is a useful book for
undergraduate students of electrical engineering and electronics as well as
B.Sc. Electronics. The book discusses concepts such as Network Analysis,
Capacitance, Electromagnetic Induction, Motors Circuits and Diodes in an
easy to relate and thereby understand manner.
Designed in accordance with the syllabi of most major universities, the book
is an essential resource for anyone aspiring to learn the fundamentals and
teaches students much about the subject itself.
A book which has seen, foreseen and incorporated changes in the subject
for more than 50 years, it continues to be one of the most sought after texts
by the students.
• 41 chapters ensure that the topical coverage remains in-depth.
• Presence of more than 1800 Tables, Examples, Figures and Highlights make it easy for students to understand the concepts better.
• More than 1250 questions of different types help the practice quotient of the subject.
1. Electric Current & Ohm's Law
2. Division of Current
3. Network Analysis
4. Work, Power & Energy
7. Magnetism & Electromagnetism
8. Electromagnetic Induction
9. Magnetic Hysteresis
10. D.C Generators
11. Generator Characteristics
12. D.C. Motor
13. Speed Control of D.C. Motors
14. Chemical Effects of Current
15. Electrical Instruments and Measurements
16. A.C. Fundamentals
17. Series A.C. Circuits
18. Parallel A.C. Circuits
19. Complex Algebra and A.C. Circuits
20. Three Phase Circuits
22. Three Phase Induction Motor
23. Single-Phase Motors
25. Synchronous Motor
26. Q and A on Electric Machinery
27. Semi-Conductor Physics
28. Semi-Conductor Diodes
29. Optoelectronic Devices
30. Bipolar Junction Transistors
31. Load Line and Biasing Circuits
32. Transistor Equivalent Circuits and Models
33. Transistor Amplifiers
34. Field Effect Transistors
36. Digital Electronics
37. Sine Wave Oscillators
38. Analog and Digital Communication
39. Vacuum Tubes and Gas Valves
40. Electron Ballistics
Be the first one to review
Your email address will not be published.
Your rating for this book :