Introduction to Digital Signal Processing written for the undergraduate and post graduate students of Electrical, Electronics, Computer Science & Engineering and Information Technology meets the syllabus requirements of most Indian Universities. This covers basic concepts of digital signal processing which are necessary for the implementation of signal processing systems and applications. Elaboration of basic digital concepts using MATLAB and Scilab codes is provided for practical knowledge of the students. Some topics on classical/analytical Signal Processing required for various national level examinations like GATE etc have also been covered.
• Illustrative numerical solved example on each topic.
• MATLAB and Scilab implementations of most of the concepts.
• Practice examples and programming assignments.
• Website containing additional programs in MATLAB and Scilab software.
• Introduction to Digital Signal Processing Systems • Discrete Time Signals • Sampling • The Z-Transform and Analysis of LIT System • Rational Z-Transform and Inverse Z-Transform • Analysis of Discrete Time Linear Time Invariant (DTLTI) Systems • Fourier Series and Fourier Transform • Discrete and Fast Fourier Transforms • Realization of Discrete-Time Systems • IIR and FIR Filters