For B.Sc(Hons.), B.E.(Electrical, Electronics, Instrumentation Computer and Engineering) and degree syllanus of Applied Sciences
• The Operational Amlifiers is really a versatile device. IC operational amplifier has apperared as an inexpensive and effective tool for handling circuit design problems.
• This book is suitable for one semester course on operational amplifiers.
The conversational style of language is in tentionally accepted to make the reader feel that the teacher is always close to him, and will come to inventional approach.
• Each chapter contains worked examples and provides exercises followed by objective type questions.
A widely used program for the automatic analysis of circuit is the Simulation Program with Integrated Circuit Emphasis (SPICE) has been used to analysethe circuit containing operational amplifiers.
• This program is capable of performing the DC, AC, and Transient analysis of circuits containing dependent and independent source and other electronic componenets.
1. Differential Amplifier 2. Operational Amplifier 3. Basic Operational Amplifier 4. Frequency Response And Compensation Of Operational Amplifier 5. Signal Conditioning Circuits 6. Active Filter Circuit 7. Noise Control In Operational Amplifiers 8. Operational Amplifier Applications 9.More Operational Amplifier Applications 10. Application Of Spice & Pspice In The Analysis Of Operational Amplifier Circuits 11. Practical Experiments On Operational Amplifier Extra Problems On Operational Amplifiers Review Questions And Answers Multiple Choice Questions Additional Multiple Choice Questions Appendix -A,B,C,D Index
Be the first one to review
Your email address will not be published.
Your rating for this book :