This book provides knowledge of transmission and distribution of electric power, which is very essential for an electrical engineer. The language used is simple and maintains a smooth flow so that the students are able to imbibe the concepts and intricacies easily. Thus, it is truly studentfriendly.
• Basics of Power Systems • Transmission Line Components • Transmission Line Parameters • Underground Cables • Performance of Transmission Lines • Extra High Voltage Transmission • Components of Distribution System • Substations
• Written strictly in accordance with the syllabus of West Bengal State Council of Technical Education
• Covers all the topics related to power systems
• Explains concepts through technically accurate diagrams for full clarity
• Contains large number of solved examples
• Shows comparison between similar topics to prevent confusion