• For Polytechnic Students (Diploma Courses) of Maharastra and Other Indian States.
• According to the Bureau of Indian Standards(BIS) SP:461988 and IS:6961972.
• Also includes chapter on Computer Aided Drafting.
• More than 1000 illustrations with Proper Explanation.
• Numerous solved problems, questions for selfexplanation and problems for practice are also given
Section - I : Drawing Instruments And Their Uses |Introduction And Drawing Instruments|Layout Of Drawing Sheet|Conventions|Lettering|Dimensioning |Scales|Geometrical Constructions Section - Ii : Engineering Curves And Loci Of Points|Loci Of Points| Con
Be the first one to review
Your email address will not be published.
Your rating for this book :