Engineering Graphics or Drawing is compulsory study for all budding engineers as it provides perspective to look at things and objects from engineering point of view and opens up the thinking process of the aspiring engineers in the first few months of the course. This book has been written with both students and teachers in mind. Students of newly formed Kerala Technological University will find this book quite useful as this will help them to learn the subject and the skills through self-study. There are enough examples in the book to prepare the students for the semester exams.
• Convention used as per BIS-SP-46-1988
• Used 1st angle projection method
• Explain all the problems in details
• Example on each topics with drawings
• All drawings are made using AutoCAD software
• Sheet Layout, Drawing Instrument and Sketching • Lines, Lettering and Dimensioning • Conventional Representation Using SP - 46 (1988) • Conic Sections • Engineering Curves • Projections of Points • Projections of Straight Lines • Projections of Planes • Projection of Solids • Section of Solids • Surface Development • Intersection of Solids • Isometric Projections • Isometric to Orthographic Projections • Perspective Projection • Introduction to AutoCAD