The Computer-Aided Drafting (CAD) procedures facilitate all these benefits. Due The way Indian and global academic institutions are moving, and also as a support to digital India, it was quite necessary to move towards software based Engineering Graphics. This was the main motivation and objective of this unique book. The outlook of the book is application of computer hardware and software while maintaining the essence of traditional engineering graphics. The computer screen now becomes the ';drawing board', the mouse depicts the ';pencil' and software replaces ';drafters'. The book targets all academics—students, and researchers as well as industry practitioners and engineers, involved in engineering drafting.
• The essence of the philosophy and the innovative approach used in this book.
• The CAD software namely AutoCAD, CATIA and ANSYS used emphasizing on the different features including pictorial explanations of the various tools and toolbars for each of them.
• Exercises and MCQ's are provided at the end of chapters for self-evaluation.
1. Introduction to Engineering Drawingm
2. Orthographic Projection
3. Projections of Point
4. Projection of Lines,
5. Projection of Plane Surfaces
6. Projection of Solids,
7. Intersection of Solids
8. Isometric Projection
9. to The Cad Software
Be the first one to review
Your email address will not be published.
Your rating for this book :