"Heat and Mass Transfer" is a comprehensive textbook for the students of Mechanical Engineering and a must-buy for the aspirants of different entrance examinations including GATE and UPSC.
Divided into 5 parts, the book delves into the subject beginning from Basic Concepts and goes on to discuss Heat Transfer (by Convection and Radiation) and Mass Transfer. The book also becomes useful as a question bank for students as it offers university as well as entrance exam questions with solutions
1. BASIC CONCEPTS
PART - I: HEAT TRANSFER BY "CONDUCTION"
2. "CONDUCTION" HEAT TRANSFER AT STEADY STATE- ONE DIMENSION
3. CONDUCTION HEAT TRANSFER AT STEADY STATE- TWO DIMENSIONS AND THREE DIMENSIONS
4. HEAT CONDUCTION-TRANSIENT (UNSTEADY STATE)
PART - II : HEAT TRANSFER BY "CONVECTION"
5. HEAT TRANSFER BY "FORCED CONVECTION"
6. HEAT TRANSFER BY "FREE CONVECTION"
7. BOILING AND CONDENSATION
8. HEAT EXCHANGERS
PART - III : HEAT TRANSFER BY "RADIATION"
9. HEAT TRANSFER BY RADIATION
PART - IV : MASS TRANSFER
10. MASS TRANSFER
PART - V : MISCELLANEOUS
11. INTRODUCTION TO HYDRODYNAMICS
12. DIMENSIONAL ANALYSIS
13. UNIVERSITIES' EXAMINATIONS QUESTIONS (LATEST-SELECTED) WITH ANSWERS/SOLUTIONS
14. GATE AND UPSC EXAMINATIONS' QUESTIONS (LATEST-SELECTED) WITH ANSWERS/SOLUTIONS
Be the first one to review
Your email address will not be published.
Your rating for this book :