For more than 30 years "Mechanical Engineering: Conventional and Objective Type" continues to be a comprehensive text aided by a collection of multiple-choice questions specifically for aspirants of various competitive examinations such as GATE, UPSC, IAS, IES and SSC-JE among others as well as students who are preparing for university examinations. The new edition contains 17 chapters where every important concept of Mechanical Engineering is fairly treated. On the other hand, the questions provided in this book have been selected from various potent resources to provide the students with an idea of how the questions are set and what type of questions to expect on the final day.
· Divided in 17 chapters containing more than 6000+ questions with hints provide rich practice
· Numerous graphs and figures providing ample support to the theory explained
1. Engineering Mechanics
2. Strength of Materials
3. Hydraulics and Fluid Mechanics
4. Hydraulic Machines
6. Steam Boilers and Engines
7. Steam Nozzles and Turbines
8. I.C. Engines and Nuclear Power Plants
9. Compressors, Gas Dynamics, and Gas Turbines
10. Heat Transfer, Refrigeration and Air Conditioning
11. Theory of Machines
12. Machine Design
13. Engineering Materials
14. Workshop Technology
15. Production Engineering
16. Industrial Engineering and Production Management
17. Automobile Engineering
This book is designed for aspirants of various competitive examinations such as GATE, UPSC, IAS, IES and SSC-JE among others as well as students who are preparing for university examinations.
Be the first one to review
Your email address will not be published.
Your rating for this book :