Robotics for Engineers provides introductory but detailed study of robot design, installation and maintenance. It caters to the needs of the students by emphasizing the practical utility of robot in the field of engineering, science and technology. The book introduces the science and engineering of robotics and provides in-depth coverage of mechanical and electrical manipulation. For every topic, the fundamental mathematical concepts and analytical tools required to develop the relevant theory, algorithms and programming have been discussed sufficiently. ACL programming has been used for developing the robot programming.
In the current form, this book is useful for undergraduates, postgraduates and research scholar students for their course and research projects.
• Coverage of wide application areas and problems
• Includes number of solved, unsolved and multiple-choice questions
• Emphasizes the fundamental concepts and tool for analysis
• FAQs to prepare for interviews and viva-voce
• Detailed list of references for further study on the subject
1. Social Implications of Robotics, 2. Robot Applications, 3. Robot Safety & Path Control, 4. Drive & Sensor Systems for Robot, 5. Interpreting Robot Specifications, 6. Planning, Installation, Maintenance & Programming Techniques for Robot, 7. Robot Tooling for Advanced Manufacturing, 8. Acl Cim Programs & Position for Robot