The book encompasses the basic understanding and procedures involved in mechanical, electrical and electronic workshops. All the manufacturing processes, such as casting, welding, forming and joining, are detailed in this book with various designs associated with each process. The advanced manufacturing processes, CNC machining, plastic moulding and glass cutting are some other non-conventional processes that are frequently been used in industries and are described in detail.
The book also includes workshop sessional where experiments with procedural steps and results for each subject of manufacturing have been provided for better grasp of the subject by the student.
1. Manufacturing Methods (Casting, Forming, Machining, Joining) and Advanced Manufacturing Methods
2. Additive Manufacturing and CNC Machining
3. Fitting Operations and Power Tools
4. Welding Practices
6. Plastic Moulding and Glass Cutting
7. Metal Casting
8. An Introduction to Electrical and Electronics Engineering
9. Engineering Workshop Sessional
Be the first one to review
Your email address will not be published.
Your rating for this book :