Enable or disable cookies in Google Chrome
- Click the Chrome menu icon
- Select Settings.
- Near the bottom of the page, click Show advanced settings.
- In the "Privacy" section, click Content settings.
- Enable or disable cookies:
- To enable cookies, select Allow local data to be set (recommended).
- To disable cookies, select Block sites from setting any data.
- Click Done to save.
Enable or disable cookies in Firefox
- At the top of the Firefox window, click on the Firefox button and then select Options At the top of the Firefox window, click on the Tools menu and then select Options On the menu bar, click on the Firefox menu and select Preferences...At the top of the Firefox window, click on the Edit menu and select Preferences Click the menu button New Fx Menu and choose Options Preferences
- Select the Privacy panel.
- Set Firefox will: to Use custom settings for history.
- Check mark Accept cookies from sites to enable Cookies, and uncheck it to disable them.
Enable or disable cookies in Internet Explorer
- Click the Tools menu or button and then select Internet options.
- Internet options dilog will show select Privacy tab.
- Click on Advance button.
- Advanced privacy settings dialog will open.
- Click on Override automatic cookie handling check box And select first-party cookies and third-party cookies.
- Click on OK button on Advanced privacy settings dialog and again click on OK button on Internet options dialog.
Enable or disable cookies in Safari
- Open Safari if it is not already open.
- Choose setting at the top of the Safari window in right side and click on Preferences menu, and then click Privacy tab.
- In the "Block cookies" section, select first option which is "From third parties and advertisers" and then close the window. To see an explanation of the options, click the Help button (question mark).
- If you want to see which websites store cookies on your computer, click Details button.