This textbook has been designed to meet the needs of B.Sc. Third Semester students of Chemistry as per Common Minimum Syllabus prescribed for all Uttar Pradesh State Universities and Colleges under the recommended National Education Policy 2020.Maintaining the traditional approach to the subject, this textbook comprehensively covers two papers, namely, Chemical Dynamics and Coordination Chemistry. Important theoretical topics such as Chemical Kinetics, Coordination Chemistry, Inorganic Spectroscopy and Magnetism are aptly discussed to give an overview of Chemical Dynamics and Coordination Chemistry. Practical part covering Physical Analysis has been presented systematically to help students achieve solid conceptual understanding and learn experimental procedures.
· Well drawn illustrations and examples have been provided to make the reading interesting and engaging
· Multiple solved problems have been provided for effective understanding of the theoretical concepts
· Questions for practice have been provided at the end of each chapter
1. Chemical Kinetics
2. Chemical Equilibrium
3. Phase Rule
4. Kinetic Theory of Gases
6. Coordination Chemistry
7. Theories of Coordination Chemistry
8. Inorganic Spectroscopy and Magnetism
PRACTICAL ANALYSIS: LABORATORY WORK
1. Strength of Solutions
2. Surface Tension and Viscosity
3. Boiling Point and Transition Temperature
4. Phase Equilibrium
This book is designed for B.Sc. Chemistry Students Third Semester Students adhering to NEP 2020 for universities of Uttar Pradesh.
Be the first one to review
Your email address will not be published.
Your rating for this book :