• The book has been written in a simple and comprehensible language.
• A large number of illustrations, pictures and interesting examples have been provided to make the reading interesting and engaging.
• The important laws, concepts and principles have been highlighted for a more focussed learning.
• A large number of solved examples which have appeared in the examination papers of various universities have been given in each chapter for the benefit of students.
• The questions that have been provided in the Exercises are in tune with the latest pattern of examination.
Part-I: Inorganic Chemistry:
1. Hard and Soft Acids and Bases
2. Metal Ligand Bonding in Transition Metal Complexes
3. Magnetic Properties of Transition Metal Complexes
4. Electronic Spectra of Transition Metal Complexes
5. Thermodynamic and Kinetic Aspects of Metal Complexes
6. Organometallic Chemistry
7. Bioinorganic Chemistry
8. Silicones and Phosphazenes
Part-II: Organic Chemistry:
2. Organometallic Compounds
3. Organosulphur Compounds
4. Heterocyclic Compounds
5. Organic Synthesis Via Enolates
7. Amino Acids, Peptides, Proteins and Nucleic Acid
8. Fats, Oils, Soaps and Detergents
9. Synthetic Polymers
10. Synthetic Dyes
Part-III: Physical Chemistry:
1. Elementary Quantum Mechanics
4. Physical Properties and Molecular Structure
5. Solutions, Dilute Solutions and Colligative Properties
6. Statistical Mechanics
Be the first one to review
Your email address will not be published.
Your rating for this book :