This book Problems in Inorganic Chemistry is designed for the students of CBSE, ISC and State Board Examinations. Besides, it would also be useful to those who are preparing for medical and engineering entrance examinations.
• In the beginning of each chapter, key points are given to understand the problems discussed.
• In-text questions and questions from exercises of each chapter of the NCERT books have been solved.
• Other important questions and those from Board papers have been solved with maximum clarity.
• In Board examination, questions are also asked on different terms and processes in Inorganic Chemistry. A separate chapter 12 exclusively deals with such problems.
• A separate chapter is devoted to nomenclature of coordination compounds.
• Value-based questions separately are given.
1. IUPAC Nomenclature of Organic Compounds, 2. Problems Based on Isomerism and Physical Properties, 3. Organic Name Reactions, 4. Distinguishing between Pairs of Compounds, 5. Organic Conversions (Aliphatic and Aromatic), 6. Identification of Compounds / Reagents, 7. What happens when?, 8. Mechanisms of Reactions, 9. Problems Based on Organic Reactions, 10. Conceptual (Reasoning) Questions • Appendices: 1. Summary of Some Important Name Reactions, 2. Flow Charts of Organic Reactions, 3. Important Reagents in Organic Chemistry, 4. Some Synthetic Routes