This Textbook of B.Sc. Mathematics for the students studying second year in all universities of Andhra Pradesh was first published in the year 1988 and has undergone several editions and many reprints. The revised syllabus is being adopted by all the universities in Andhra Pradesh, following Common Core model curriculum from the academic year 2015 - 2016 based on CBCS (Choice Based Credit System). This book strictly covers the new curriculum for Semester III (2nd year, 1st semester).
• Detailed solutions for all the problems in the various exercises of different chapters are given at the end.
• Objective type questions covering multiple choices type and fill in the blank type questions which are useful to M.Sc. entrance tests are given with answers at the end of each section.
1. Number Theory
2. Binary Operation
4. Sub groups
5. Cosets and Language' Theorem
6. Normal subgroups
7. Homomorphisms, Isomorphisms of groups
8. Permutation Groups
9. Cyclic Groups • Problems for practicals
• Objective Type Questions
• Solved Question papers of different Universities in A.P. - 2017