H K Dass: M.Sc., Diploma in Specialist Studies (Maths), University of Hull England.
Dr. Rama Verma: M.Sc. (Gold Medallist), Ph.D., Associate Professor, Mata Sundri College, University of Delhi.
Er. Rajnish Verma: Ph.D. (P), Follow IETE, MBA, B.E. Electronics Engineering, DCE/DTU Consultant (Retd) - TCS Ltd., Ex. DGM-CMC Ltd.
"Mathematical Physics (CBCS)" is as per the latest prescribed CBCS Syllabus. It focuses on Vector Spaces, Matrix Algebra, Differential & Integral Calculus, Integral Transforms, Infinite Series and Complex Variables. Chapter-end Exercises have been added keeping in mind the CBCS examination format and are divided into Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ), Very Short Answer Type (VSA), Short Answer Type (SA) and Long Answer Type Questions (LA). The book is designed in a very systematic and lucid way that makes this book an ideal choice for undergraduate students.
• A comprehensive explanation of all topics is provided with 31 chapters.
• 6 additional chapters on the website
· Higher Order Partial Differential equations with Constant Coefficient
· Eigen Values and Eigen Vectors
· Multiple Integral
· Probability and Distributions
· Theory of Error
· Tensors and Application
• Over 1500 exercise questions, 940 solved examples, and 1100 chapter-end exercises for practice.
1. Limit Continuity and Differentiability
3. Partial Differentiation
5. Plotting of Functions and Curves
6. Approximations (Binomial and Taylor's Series)
7. First Order Differential Equations
8. Higher Order Linear Differential Equations with Constant Coefficient
9. Cauchy - Euler Equations and Method of Variation of Parameters
10. Simultaneous Differential Equations of First and Second Order
11. Vector Algebra
12. Vectors Differentiation
13. Vector Integration
14. Curvilinear Coordinates
15. Fourier Series
16. Series Solutions of Second Order Differential Equations
17. Legendre's Functions
18. Bessel Functions
19. Hermite and Laguerre Functions
20. Gamma and Beta Functions
21. Applications of Partial Differential Equations
22. Complex Numbers
23. Functions of Complex Variables
24. Complex Integration
25. Taylor's and Laurent's Series
26. The Calculus of Residues
27. Fourier Integral Transform
28. Laplace Transform and Properties
29. Inverse Laplace Transform
30. Direct Delta Function and Properties
31. Algebra of Matrices
Latest Examination Questions• Index
Be the first one to review
Your email address will not be published.
Your rating for this book :