Conceptualized specifically for the University of Delhi as per the recommendations of National Education Policy 2020 (NEP 2020), Mathematical Physics - I covers important topics such as "Concept of Functions", "Graphs of Functions Using Calculus Concepts", "Homogeneous Equations with Constant Coefficients", "Applications Physics Problems Second Order Differential Equations", "Vector Algebra, Differentiation, and Integration", "Binomial, Poisson, and Normal Distribution" for sound conceptual understanding for students.
· Divided in Three Units which are sub-divided in 24 chapters for a 100% coverage of the recommended syllabus.
· Close to 400 examples in the text illustrate all major topics thereby providing ample support to the theory explained.
· More than 100 practice sets which carry close to 1500 questions provide rich practice
· Special Appendix on Double and Triple Integral
Unit I Calculus
1. Concept of Functions
2. Graphs of Functions Using Calculus Concepts
3. First Order Differential Equations
4. Variable Separable
5. Homogeneous Non-Homogeneous
6. Exact-Inexact and Integrating Factors
7. Applications-Physics Problems
8. Homogeneous Equations with Constant Coefficients
9. Method of Undetermined Coefficients
10. Cauchy-Euler Equations
11. Variation of Parameters
12. Simultaneous Differential Equations
13. Applications Physics Problems Second Order D.E.
Unit II Vector Analysis
14. Vector Algebra
15. Vectors Differentiation
16. Vector Integration
17. Orthogonal Curvilinear Coordinates
Unit III Probability and Statistics
18. Independent and Dependent Events
19. Conditional Probability
20. Bayes' Theorem
21. Probability Distribution Functions
22. Binomial Distribution
23. Poisson Distribution
24. Normal Distribution
Appendix: Double and Triple Integrals
This book is designed for the University of Delhi as per the recommendations of National Education Policy 2020 (NEP 2020) for the students of B. Sc. Semester I of First Year students.
Be the first one to review
Your email address will not be published.
Your rating for this book :