Author : H K Dass, Rajnish Verma & Dr. Rama Verma
Price : 450.00 360.00
This textbook has been designed to meet the needs of B.Sc. First Semester students of Mathematics as per Common Minimum Syllabus prescribed for all Uttar Pradesh State Universities and Colleges under the recommended National Education Policy 2020. A methodical text, which mirrors the flow of the units of the syllabus, has been created with a focus on developing mathematical skills in both Differential and Integral Calculus and enables the reader to possess an in-depth knowledge of the subjects. Apart from this, topics such as Convergence and Divergence of Series, Successive Differentiation, Partial Differentiation, Riemann Integral: Fundamental Theorems of Integral Calculus, Vector Differentiation and Integration have been well-explained.
· <![endif]>Divided in Eight Units which are sub-divided in 27 chapters for a 100% coverage of the recommended syllabus.
· <![endif]>Over 500 examples in the text illustrate all major topics thereby providing ample support to the theory explained
· <![endif]>More than 75 practice sets which carry close to 1200 questions provide rich practice.
Please click on link for pdf details table of cantents
1. Ancient Indian Mathematics
2. Sequence and Series
3. Convergence and Divergence of Series
4. Limit, Continuity and Differentiability
5. Indeterminate Forms
6. Mean Value Theorems
7. Taylor and Maclaurin Series
8. Successive Differentiation
9. Partial Differentiation
10. Tangents and Normals
11. Asymptotes Cartesian Coordiantes Only
13. Envelope and Evolutes
14. Concavity, Convexity and Point of Inflexion
15. Tracing of Curves
16. Riemann Integrals Fundamental Theorem of Calculus
17. Mean Value Theorems of Integral Calculus
18. Differentiation Under Integrals
19. Convergence of Improper Integrals
20. Gamma and Beta Functions
22. Surface and Volume of Solids of Revolution
23. Double Integration
24. Triple Integrals
25. Change of Order of Double Integration
26. Vector Differentiation
27. Vector Integration
This textbook has been designed to meet the needs of B.Sc. First Semester students of Mathematics as per Common Minimum Syllabus prescribed for all Uttar Pradesh State Universities and Colleges under the recommended National Education Policy 2020.
Be the first one to review
Your email address will not be published.
Your rating for this book :
S Chand And Company Limited
Building No. D-92, Fifth Floor,
Sector – 02, Noida 201301,
Uttar Pradesh (India)
1800 1031 926