· H K Dass, M.Sc., Diploma in Specialist Studies (Mathematics), University of Hull, England
· Dr. Rama Verma, M.Sc. (Gold Medalist), Ph.D., HOD (Mathematics), Mata Sundri College, Delhi University
Mathematical Physics is a branch of mathematical analysis that emphasizes on the tools and techniques of a particular use to physicists as well as engineers. It focuses on Vector Spaces, Matrix Algebra, Differential Equations, Integral Equations, Integral Transforms, Infinite Series and Complex Variables.
Click Here to download Supplement.
· 30 chapters provide an in-depth coverage of every important concept in the subject.
· "8 additional chapters on the website - Available in the Table of Contents".
o Chapter 31: Matrices
o Chapter 32: Eigen Values and Eigen Vectors
o Chapter 33: Multiple Integrals
o Chapter 34: Theory of Errors
o Chapter 35: Probability and Distributions
o Chapter 36: Tensors Algebra & Applications
o Chapter 37: Special Theory of Relativity
o Chapter 38: Calculus of Variation
· Over 900 examples aid to the understanding of, and more than 2300 exercise and chapter-end questions aid to the practice of students.
· Additional Roadmap for the syllabuses of Odisha State, Calcutta, Gauhati, Dibrugarh and Burdwan universities.
1. Limit Continuity and Differentiability
3. Partial Differentiation
5. Plotting of Functions and Curves
6. Approximations (Binomial and Taylor's Series)
7. First Order Differential Equations
8. Higher Order Linear Differential Equations with Constant Coefficient
9. Cauchy - Euler Equations and Method of Variation of Parameters
10. Simultaneous Differential Equations of First and Second Order
Unit-II: Vector Calculus
11. Vector Algebra
12. Vectors Differentiation
13. Vector Integration
Unit-III: Orthogonal Curvilinear Coordinates
14. Curvilinear Coordinates
Unit-IV: Fourier Series I
15. Fourier Series
Unit-V: Frobenius Method and Special Functions
16. Series Solutions of Second Order Differential Equations
17. Legendre's Functions
18. Bessel's Functions
19. Hermite and Laguerre Functions
20. Gamma and Beta Functions
Unit-VI: Partial Differential Equations
21. Applications of Partial Differential Equations
Unit-VII: Complex Analysis
22. Complex Numbers
23. Functions of Complex Variables
24. Complex Integration
25. Taylor's and Laurent's Series
26. The Calculus of Residues
Unit-VIII: Integral Transforms
27. Fourier Transforms
Unit-IX: Laplace Transformation
28. Laplace Transform and Properties
29. Inverse Laplace Transforms
Unit-X: Dirac-Delta Functions
30. Direct-Delta Function and its Properties
Latest Examination Questions
The contents of this book are strictly as per the syllabuses of eastern region of the country. Syllabuses of Odisha, Calcutta, Gauhati, Dibrugarh and Burdwan are completely looked after
Be the first one to review
Your email address will not be published.
Your rating for this book :