S. Chand's Question Bank for Science, Class X, Term-2 is based on CBSE competency-based evaluation guidelines—latest pattern of examination which includes MCQs, Assertion-Reasoning, Case/Situation-based questions, Open-ended Short Answer and Long Answer type questions.
• Fundamental theory of each chapter is given in the opening section of the chapters.
• Questions are based on the Term-wise Syllabus.
• Chapters include MCQs, Assertion-Reasoning questions, Case/Situation-based questions, Practical-based, Open-ended Short Answer and Long Answer type questions with ';Answer Key' and ';Hints and Solutions'.
• Chapterwise ample number of examination-oriented questions with answers given.
• Answers of Descriptive Questions are properly explained with required diagrams and illustrations.
• Solved and Unsolved Practice Papers included.
Be the first one to review
Your email address will not be published.
Your rating for this book :