Author : Dr. R L Madan
Price : 295.00 236.00
The book, Problems in Inorganic Chemistry is a complete offering for aspirants of medical and engineering entrance examinations. This book provides comprehensive study material based on CBSE, ISC and State Board syllabi of classes XI and XII for aspirants.
• Questions arranged topic-wise in an easy-to-understand manner.
• Key points are given at the beginning of each chapter to understand the problem
• A separate chapter is devoted to nomenclature of coordination compounds.
• Value-based questions separately for Class XI and XII are given.
1. Classification of Elements and Periodicity in Properties, 2. Chemical Bonding and
Molecular Structure, 3. Redox Reactions, 4. Hydrogen, 5. The s-Block Elements, 6. The p-Block Elements (Groups 13 and 14), 7. General Principles and Processes of Isolation of Elements, 8. The p-Block Elements (Groups 15 to 18), 9. The d-and f-Block Elements, 10. Nomenclature of Coordination Compounds, 11. Coordination ompounds, 12. Terms and Processes in Inorganic Chemistry • Appendix-I: Value-Based Questions
Be the first one to review
Your email address will not be published.
Your rating for this book :
S. Chand And Company Limited
Building No. D-92, Fifth Floor,
Sector – 02, Noida 201301,
Uttar Pradesh (India)
1800 1031 926