It gives us great pleasure to bring out the Third edition of the book "Engineering Mathematics-II". The earlier editions have received positive response from the teachers and the students. This textbook has been written strictly according to the revised syllabus (R19) of First year - First Semester (Civil, Mechanical, Automobile, Chemical, Mining and Petroleum) & Second Semester (CSE, ECE, EEE, EIE, IT) B.Tech students of JNTU,
Kakinada. This edition is an improvement on the earlier edition, made with some topics have been updated and inclusion of Previous Question Paper problems at appropriate places and also Previous GATE Questions at the end of each chapter for the benefit of the students. The treatment of all topics has been made as simple as possible and in some instances with detailed explanation as the book is meant to be understood with a minimum effort on the part of the reader.
1. Real and Complex Matrices and Linear System of Equations, 2. Eigen Values
and Eigen Vectors, 3. Quadratic Forms, 4. Solution of Algebraic and Transcendental
Equations, 5. Interpolation, 6. Numerical Integration, 7. Numerical Solution of Ordinary
• The book is written strictly according to the revised syllabus of JNTU Kakinada.
• Theory is explained in a lucid manner using good number of examples.
• Latest questions from question paper are used at appropriate places.
• At the end of each chapter, latest questions from GATE question, are included.
• Model question papers are given for the student to prepare for the GATE examination.
• Previous question papers are fully solved and appended at the end.
Be the first one to review
Your email address will not be published.
Your rating for this book :