Conceptualized specifically for Rajiv Gandhi Proudyogiki Vishwavidyalaya (RGPV), Bhopal, "Introduction to Engineering Mathematics - Volume II" covers important topics such as Differential Equations of First Order, Higher Order Differential Equations with Constant Coefficients, Second Order Linear Differential Equations with Variable Coefficients, Power Series Solutions, Legendre Polynomials, Linear and Non-Linear Partial Differential Equations, Functions of Complex Variable, Differentiation of Vectors for sound conceptual understanding for students.
o More than 500 examples for easy understanding of concepts
o More than 1900 exercise questions strengthen the well-explained theoretical concepts
o Useful results and the formulae are explained in brief within each chapter.
MODULE 1: Ordinary Differential Equations I
1. Differential Equations of First Order
2. Higher Order Differential Equations with Constant Coefficients
3. Simultaneous Differential Equations
MODULE 2: Ordinary Differential Equations II
4. Second Order Linear Differential Equations with Variable Coefficients
5. Method of Variation of Parameters
6. Power Series Solutions
7. Legendre Polynomials
8. Bessel Functions
MODULE 3: Partial Differential Equations
9. Linear Partial Differential Equations
10. Non Linear Partial Differential Equations
11. Homogeneous Linear Partial Differential Equations with Constant Coefficients
MODULE 4: Functions of Complex Variable
12. Functions of Complex Variable
13. Complex Integration
14. The Calculus of Residues
MODULE 5: Vector Calculus
15. Differentiation of Vectors
16. Integration of Vectors
This book has been Conceptualized specifically for Rajiv Gandhi Proudyogiki Vishwavidyalaya (RGPV), Bhopal.
Be the first one to review
Your email address will not be published.
Your rating for this book :