Price : 360.00 288.00
H K Dass: M.Sc., Diploma in Specialist Studies (Maths), University of Hull England.
Dr. Rama Verma: M.Sc. (Gold Medallist), Ph.D., Associate Professor, Mata Sundri College, University of Delhi.
Er. Rajnish Verma: Ph.D. (P), Follow IETE, MBA, B.E. Electronics Engineering, DCE/DTU Consultant (Retd) - TCS Ltd., Ex. DGM-CMC Ltd.
Dr. Vinod J. Dagwal: Head & Assistant Professor Department of Mathematics Government College of Engineering, Nagpur.
Dr. Sajid Anwar: Professor and former Principal Anjuman College of Engineering and Technology, Nagpur.
Dr. Damodhar F. Shastrakar: Assistant Professor Smt. Radhikatai Pandav College of Engineering, Nagpur.
"Mathematics - I" is as per the latest prescribed Syllabus RTMNU Nagpur with a major focus on Differential and Multivariable Calculus, Matrices, First Order and Higher Order Ordinary Differential Equations. The text is lucid and brimming with examples for further ease of students. The practice quotient is high as well so that the reader further understands the topics which have been deftly explained.
• A comprehensive explanation of all topics is provided with 21 chapters.
• Over 500 solved examples for better understanding.
• More than 800 practice exercise questions from examination papers of various Technical Universities.
UNIT 1: Differential Calculus
1. Successive Differentiation: Leibniz Rule
2. Taylor and Maclaurin Series
3. Indeterminate Forms and L'Hôpital Rule
4. Maxima and Minima for Function of One Variable
UNIT 2: Multivariable Calculus (Differentiation)
5. Partial Derivatives
6. Total Differentiation
8. Maxima and Minima for Function of Two Variables
9. Lagrange Method of Undetermined Multipliers
UNIT 3: Matrices
10. Inverse of Matrix by Partitioning
11. Rank of Matrix
12. Consistency of Linear System of Equations
13. Linear and Orthogonal Transformations
14. Cayley - Hamilton Theorem
UNIT 4: First Order Ordinary Differential Equations
15. First Order Differential Equations
16. Applications of First Order Differential Equations
UNIT 5: Higher Order Ordinary Differential Equations
17. Higher Order Linear Differential Equations with Constant Coefficients
18. Method of Variation of Parameters
19. Cauchy and Legendre's Homogeneous Differential Equations
20. Simultaneous Differential Equations
21. Applications of Higher Order Differential Equations
• Questions from Latest RTMNU Examination Papers Mathematics-I• Index
This book is designed for B.Tech. (First Semester) students of RTM Nagpur University.
Be the first one to review
Your email address will not be published.
Your rating for this book :