This book is designed for under-graduate students of all branches, those who are going to study Electrical and Mechanical Technology as one of the subject in their curriculum.
The primary goal of this book is to establish a firm understanding of basic knowledge on DC Machines, Single Phase Transformers, Three Phase Induction Motors Alternators, Measuring Instruments, Energy Sources, Internal Combustion Engines, Heat transfer, Power transmission and Manufacturing methods. The contents of this book are presented in a simple way for easy understanding and can be used as self-study material.
• Unique text book which contains both electrical and mechanical parts elaborately
• Easy to understand and to learn independently
• Written in a very simple language
• Contains large number of solved problems and objective type questions
• Step by step procedures are given for solving numerical problems
• DC Machines
• AC Rotating Machines
• Measuring Instruments
• Energy Sources
• Internal Combustion Engines
• Heat Transfer
• Transmission of Power
• Manufacturing Methods