A series of six books for Classes IX and X according to the CBSE syllabus
1. Very short answer type questions (including true-false type questions and fill in the blanks type questions)
2. Short answer type questions
3. Long answer type questions (or Essay type questions)
4. Multiple choice questions (MCQs) based on theory
5. Questions based on high order thinking skills (HOTS)
6. Multiple choice questions (MCQs) based on practical skills in science
7. NCERT book questions and exercises (with answers)
8. Value based questions (with answers)
9. Model test papers as per latest marking scheme.
Self - Practice Books
1. The self-practice books contain practice exercises.
2. The questions are designed to test learning and understanding of the entire chapter.
3. The variety of questions for evaluating the learner's progress, gives real examination feel.
4. The variety of questions include
(i) Very short answer type questions
(ii) True or false questions
(iii) Fill in the blanks questions
(iv) Short answer type questions
(v) Long answer type questions
(vi) Multiple choice questions
(vii) HOTS (High Order Thinking Skills) questions
Coursebooks,Web Support, My StudyGear App, VRX App