The revised edition of A Comprehensive Guide for MCA Entrance Examination retains the key strength and rigour of the previous edition while bringing in new questions to help students understand the latest pattern and trend of questions asked in recent examinations.
Questions from MCA entrance exam of BHU, JNU, TANCET, NIMCET have been placed at the end of chapters for practice, along with their solutions.
The book will prove to be very useful for all students sitting for their exams.
• Strictly according to the syllabi prescribed by various universities for MCA entrance examinations.
• Separate exercises for objective and descriptive type questions, fully solved.
• Previous years' questions included.
SECTION-I: MATHEMATICAL APTITUDE
• Matrices and Determinants • Differential Calculus • Integral Calculus • Coordinate Geometry • Analytical Geometry • Algebra • Real Analysis • Statistics and Probability
SECTION-II: GENERAL APTITUDE
• Arithmetic Ability • Vocabulary Test • Deducing Relationships • Logical Deductions • Number Systems • Computers