Over the last 25 years, this book has earned the reputation of being one of the market leaders in the subject and
has helped candidates score high in the General English paper of most competitive examinations.
With changing times and in keeping up with the modern trends in examinations we have provided additional questions from defferent competitive examinations held in the recent times.
In addition, we have also provided detailed explanations to answers of most of the questions, especially those
that are tough or confusing. The book continues to be comprehensive, rigorous, yet very easy to understand.
The book carefully guides the candidates through faster, shorter, and intelligent paths to
take up the study of General English:
• By suitably arranging the questions based on the latest examination patterns.
• By providing a large number of questions for practice, with explanation that can teach
one the right approach towards understanding them.
• By providing number of practice sets with full explanations to bring out the essence of
• By helping you understand how to solve the questions in an easy way, as we are providing video solutions (QR code).
• 28 Videos
• 200+ Solved Examples
• 6500+ Practice Questions
Unit I. Vocabulary Usage
3. Vocabulary Test
4. Double Synonyms
6. One Word Substitution
Unit II. Comprehension Ability
8. Theme Detection
9. Deriving Conclusions From Passages
Unit III. Selecting Words/Phrases
10. Sentence Completion
11. Passage Completion
12. Choosing the Appropriate Filler
Unit IV. Error Detection
13. Common Errors- How to Avoid Them?
14. Spotting Errors
15. Sentence Improvement
16. Passage Correction
17. Choosing the Correct/Incorrect Sentence
Unit V. Rearrangement
18. Reconstruction of Sentences
19. Rearrangement of Sentences in a Paragraph
20. Reconstruction of Paragraphs
21. Rearrangement of Jumbled Parts
22. Word Formation
Unit VI. General Usage
23. Idioms and Phrases
24. Active and Passive Voice
25. Direct and Indirect Speech
27. Spelling Test
Unit VII. Latest Question Papers
Be the first one to review
Your email address will not be published.
Your rating for this book :