This is Telugu version of one of the most popular book by Dr R S Aggarwal
Quantitative Aptitude. Ever since its release in 1989, Quantitative Aptitude has
come to acquire a special place of respect and acceptance among students and
aspirants appearing for a wide gamut of competitive exams. As a front-runner and
a first choice, the book has solidly stood by the students and helped them fulfil their
dreams by providing a strong understanding of the subject and even more rigorous
practice of it. Now, more than a quarter of a century later, with the ever changing
environment of examinations, the book too reinvents itself while being resolute to
its core concept of providing the best content with easily understandable solutions.
With the enhancements to an already robust book, we fulfil a long-standing
demand of the readers to bring out a revised and updated edition, and sincerely
hope they benefit immensely from it.
1. A whole lot of objective-type questions, with their solutions by short-cut methods.
2. A full coverage of every topic via fully solved examples given at the beginning of each chapter.
3. A separate exercise on Data-Sufficiency-Type Questions given in each topic, along with explanatory solutions.
4. A more enriched section on Data Interpretation.
5. Questions from latest years' examination papers (on memory basis) with solution have been incorporated.
• 1000+ Solved Examples
• 4000+ Practice Questions
Table of Content in Telugu
Section-I: Arithmetical Ability
1. Number System
2. H.C.F. and L.C.M. of Numbers
3. Decimal Fractions
5. Square Roots and Cube Roots
7. Problems on Numbers
8. Problems on Ages
9. Surds and Indices
12. Profit and Loss
13. Ratio and Proportion
15. Chain Rule
16. Pipes and Cisterns
17. Time and Work
18. Time and Distance
19. Boats and Streams
20. Problems on Trains
21. Alligation or Mixture
22. Simple Interest
23. Compound Interest
25. Volume and Surface Area
26. Races and Games of Skill
29. Stocks and Shares
30. Permutations and Combinations
32. True Discount
33. Banker's Discount
34. Heights and Distances
35. Odd Man Out and Series
Section-II: Data Interpretation
37. Bar Graphs
38. Pie Chart
39. Line Graphs
• SI, CONSTABLES, GAZETTED, NON-GAZETTED
• CBI, CPO Exam.
• FBO, FRO, PANCHAYAT SECRETARIES, AMVI, M.P.SO., GURUKUL
• Group - I, II, III, IV, AEE, AE, JL, DL, ASO
• WARD OFFICERS, JR. ASSISTANT/ TYPIST, Deputy Surveyors
• Technical Grade - I, II, III (CIVIL, ELECTRICAL, MECHANICAL)
• Bank PO, SBI-PO, IBPS, RBI Exam.
• Railway Recruitment Board Exams
• SSC Combined Preliminary Exams
• MBA, MAT, CAT, IIFT, IGNOU, Hotel Management
• Campus Recruitment Tests
Be the first one to review
Your email address will not be published.
Your rating for this book :