This book is designed as per the latest syllabus of B.Com Course of All Universities of Andhra Pradesh. Accounting is the language of business. So, it is very essential for the commerce graduate to have complete understanding of the process of accounting. The book is as per the new syllabus. In this book an effort has been made to give a complete understanding and linkage between various stages of accounting cycle to the student community at undergraduate level.
• The unique features of this book are simplicity of presentation of concepts, principles in a very interesting and lucid manner, which enables the students to understand the subject and solve practical problems with ease.
• Apart from this, sufficient solved illustrations are given in a graded manner which would prove a boon to the readers to understand and grasp the subject clearly.
•; At the end of every chapter, the questions have been divided in to three parts i.e. short answer questions, long answer questions and practical problems which enable the readers to understand the nature of questions in the examination point of view.
• The user friendly approach of this book will meet the requirements of B.Com (General/CA/ASM/Taxation), B.A. and B.Sc Accounting students of different universities of Andhra Pradesh.
1. Introduction to Accounting
2. Subsidiary Books
3. Trial Balance and Rectification of Errors
4. Bank Reconciliation Statement
5. Final Accounts