Tulsian's Quick Revision for Financial Accounting is a self-study handbook. Loaded with practical questions, this book is a perfect revision text - comprises structured questions based on pattern and scheme adopted in examinations.
The book has been organised around topics which the students need to know very well to successfully get through their ICWA intermediate - paper 5.
• Very short answer questions - most often iterated exam-oriented questions.
• Accounting Equations - Problems and Solutions on concise topics.
• Questions and answers facilitating Theoretical understanding of topics.
• Model Test Papers - a very useful revision resource.
• Previous years' ICWA Examination Papers - a comprehensive resource of questions.
• Answers to Examination Papers - test your ability.
• An effective teaching resource for academicians.
• Section-A: Generally Accepted Accounting Principles & Accounting Systems
• Section-B: Preparation Of Accounts
• Section-C: Control of Accounting Systems
• Section-D: Accounting in Service Sector
• Section-E: Accounting for Special Transactions
• Section-F: Accounting for Banking, Insurance and Electricity Companies