Author : P Kandasamy, R Parameswaran & S Natarajan
Price : 275.00 220.00
• For the students of B.Com., B.B.M., B.B.A., B.C.S. etc. of different Indian Universities and also useful for Banking Sector employees as covering the laws of Banking in India.
• Many Indian case laws have been included in this edition in appropiate places-to know the present scenario of Banking Practice in India.
• Important topics as Relations between Banker & Customer and Different Types of Accounts are covered in the book.
• This fourth edition will meet the requirements of the students of who are preparing for their examinations.
• Necessary, improvements have been made to incorporate the recent changes anf trends in Banking Law and Practice.
• At the end of the book 8 sets of Model Question Papers are included.
|Introduction|Laws Of Banking In India|Relations Between Banker And Customer|Different Types Of Accounts|Special Type Of Banker’S Customers|Negotiable Instruments|Cheques|Collection Of Cheques|Payment Of Cheques|Loans And Advances|Secured Advances–Types
Be the first one to review
Your email address will not be published.
Your rating for this book :
S. Chand And Company Limited
Building No. D-92, Fifth Floor,
Sector – 02, Noida 201301,
Uttar Pradesh (India)
1800 1031 926