The main objective of this book is to provide a reader friendly study material to the students which will enable them to revise the subject with ease and get high level of retention for examination preparedness.
1. Business Ethics - An Overview, 2. Work Life in Philosophy, 3. Relationship between Corporate Ethics and Excellence, 4. Gandhian Philosophy of Wealth Management, 5. Corporate Social Responsibility
• Content has been developed according to the syllabus requirements
• The units are written in simple language
• Numerous illustrations, examples and case studies for better understanding of concepts
• Chapter end questions for practice