The present book has been especially designed and written as per the BBA Course (Paper No. 302: Business Policy & Strategy) of Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University, Delhi.
It is a very popular course and running from several years.
• Full coverage of the prescribed syllabus.
• Sequential arrangement of contents strictly in accordance with the syllabus.
• Synopsis to indicate the contents each chapter.
• Tables and diagrams to illustrate the text.
• Examples from Indian corporate sector.
• Lucid and simple language.
• Question papers of G.G.S.I.P. University.
1. Nature Scope and Evolution of Business Policy
2. Strategic Management Process
3. Environmental Analysis and Appraisal
4. Analysis of Internal Resources
5. Major Strategy Options
6. Choice of Strategy
7. Major Issues in Implementation of Strategy