This book presents the subject matter tailor-made for the latest syllabus as per CBCS Odisha to enable its students to study the course material through a single book without having to refer to multiple sources and comprehend the subject in simple, understandable language.
• Covers the syllabus of CBCS, Odisha
• Explains complicated provisions in easily comprehensible language with the help of illustrations and analogies
• Quotes Indian cases at appropriate places with a view to ensure necessary authenticity and clarity on the subject
• Includes model question papers
• Administration of Company Law • Company: Definition and Characteristics • Types of Companies • Incorporation of a Company • Memorandum of Association • Articles of Association • Book Building and Global Depository Receipts • Issue and Allotment of Securities • Share Capital • Directors and Committees • Meetings and Resolutions • Dividend and Other Miscellaneous Provisions • Insider Trading and Whistle Blowing • Winding Up • The Depositories Act, 1996 and the Depository System