This book succinctly explains the cardinal principles of effective customer relationship management (CRM) - acquiring, retaining and expanding customer base. The concepts, process, techniques, significance and architectural aspects of CRM are dealt in comprehensive manner. The book would serve as a useful source of reference for designing, developing and implementing CRM in any organization.
A textbook for the students of MBA, MCom, MIBM, MFT, BBM, BBA and reference for managers and corporate executives.
1. Focus on Customer Relationship, 2. Building Customer Relationship Management, 3. An Insight into CRM and eCRM, 4. CRM Process, 5. CRM Implementation, 6. Integration of CRM with ERP System, 7. Call Centre, 8. Integration of CRM with Data Warehouse • Glossary • Index
• Practice-oriented approach
• Guidelines for total customer care programmes
• Topics on eCRM and basic requirements of CRM
• Details CRM architecture process
• Tips for effective implementation and success of CRM
• Basic and complete input for all business organizations
• Up-to-date; incorporating latest developments in the field
• Frequently asked IT-based questions