In a conceptually current, quick-reference, Question & Answer format - Tulsian's Quick Revision for Corporate Financial Reporting is a practically illustrated self-study handbook. In line with exam pattern and weightage, the book includes practice questions on almost all the topics which are immensely helpful for last minute revision.
Designed with an examination-oriented approach, the book helps in practice of good number of theory and practical questions which greatly facilitate students to successfully get through their ICWA Final - Paper 18.
• Solved theoretical and practical questions.
• Solved practical problems and illustrations with explanations.
• Model test papers - a very useful revision resource.
• Previous years' ICWA examination papers - a comprehensive resource of questions.
• An effective teaching resource for academicians.
Section-A: Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
Section-B: Business Combinations - Accounting & Reporting
Section-C: Group Financial Statements
Section-D: Developments in Financial Reporting
Section-E: Government Accounting in India
• Tulsian's Model Test Papers
• Examination Papers