This book has been designed specifically for the Gujarat Technological University (GTU) syllabus and for the students of engineering in their Third Semester. Eight dedicated chapters are set to sequentially cover each module of the syllabus and are compounded by the ';tutorial technique', i.e., theory followed by example(s) so that the learner develops an increased sense of conscious intellection. This exceptional mix of theory and application caters to all types of requirements, be it the student or the teacher. Not only is the syllabus rigorously followed, but each topic has also been treated with the end-examination in sight. Concepts are well-aided with solved examples (of different complexities) so that every learner understands the topic at hand.
• Apt coverage with strict adherence to the latest GTU syllabus of Complex Variables and Partial Differential Equations
• Completion of each section is accompanied with an exercise to test gleaning of individual subject matter
• A rich exam-oriented pedagogy includes:
· Close to 200 figures
· Close to 500 in-text solved examples
· More than 320 exercise questions
1. Complex Numbers
2. Complex Differentiation
3. Conformal Mappings
4. Complex Integration
5. Power Series
6. Residue Integration of Real Integrals
7. First Order Partial Differential Equations
8. Higher Order Partial Differential Equations
• Additional Solved Gujarat Technological University Examination Questions
This book is designed specifically for the Gujarat Technological University (GTU) syllabus and students of engineering in their Third Semester.
Be the first one to review
Your email address will not be published.
Your rating for this book :