Dr. T.K.V. IYENGAR: M.A., Ph.D. Former Professor of Mathematics National Institute of Technology, Warangal
Dr. B. KRISHNA GANDHI: M.Sc., Ph.D. Former Professor of Mathematics JNTU, Hyderabad Former Vice Chancellor Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Anantapur.
S. RANGANATHAM: M.Sc., M.Phil. Former Head of the Dept. of Mathematics Jawaharbharati College Kavali.
Dr. M.V.S.S.N. PRASAD: M.Sc., P.G.D.C.A., Ph.D. Principal Department of Technical Education Govt. of A.P.
This Textbook "Engineering Mathematics - II (Linear Algebra and Numerical Methods)" has been written strictly according to the revised syllabus (R20) of the First year - Second Semester B. Tech students of Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Kakinada. Previous Question Paper problems at appropriate places and GATE 2020 Questions at the end of each chapter for the benefit of the students. The treatment of all topics has been made as simple as possible and in some instances with a detailed explanation as the book is meant to be understood with a minimum effort on the part of the reader. However, as Mathematics is a subject to be understood and practised, the students are advised to practice the exercises.
· Strictly according to the revised syllabus (R20) of 1st year - 2nd Semester B. Tech students of JNTU, Kakinada
· GATE 2020 Questions Including Previous Question Paper Problems at appropriate places• Detailed explanation for all the Topics
UNIT - I SOLVING SYSTEMS OF LINEAR EQUATIONS, EIGEN VALUES AND EIGEN VECTORS
1. Real and Complex Matrices and Linear System of Equations
2. Eigen Values and Eigen Vectors
UNIT - II CAYLEY-HAMILTON THEOREM AND QUADRATIC FORMS
3. Quadratic Forms
UNIT - III ITERATIVE METHODS
4. Solution of Algebraic and Transcendental Equations
UNIT - IV INTERPOLATION
UNIT - V NUMERICAL DIFFERENTIATION AND INTEGRATION, SOLUTION OF ORDINARY DIFFERENTIAL EQUATIONS
6. Numerical Differentiation
7. Numerical Integration
8. Numerical Solution of Ordinary Differential Equations
• B.Tech. I Year, I Semester Regular Examinations, January 2020
Be the first one to review
Your email address will not be published.
Your rating for this book :