The book encompasses a wide range of topics and themes on operations of agricultural processing. It is designed as per the course curriculum of B.Tech and M.Tech (Agricultural Engineering) institutes, and will also serve as a good teaching aid in the field of Post Harvest Technology.
1. Introduction, 2. Cleaning and Grading, 3. Drying, 4. Storage, 5. Milling, 6. Material Handling and Transportation, 7. Elementary Food Engineering, 8. Agricultural Wastes and By-products Utilisation • Appendices • Index
• Completely covers the technologies and processes involved in agricultural processing
• Wherever applicable, mathematical treatment has been included
• Well-labelled diagrams have been used profusely across the book
• Covers complete course content of B.Tech. and M.Tech. (Agricultural Engineering) institutes.