Human Development is an exciting portrayal of if process that take place in our bodies, personalities, thinking, feeling, behaviour, relationships and in the roles played during different periods of life.
Beginning with an introduction to the subject, the book discusses the techniques for studying human development and prenatal development. It also describes the various stages of human development, i.e. Childhood, adolescence, adulthood and old age.
• The text is written in a simple and lucid language.
• The contents are supported by interesting facts, figures and pictures.
• To elaborate the concepts, several examples are provided.
• Various types of questions are given for practice.
This book is intended for undergraduate and postgraduate students for their course on human development.
1. Introduction to Human Development, 2. Techniques for Studying Human Development, 3. Prenatal Development, 4. Child Birth, 5. Neonate or Newborn, 6. Infancy and Babyhood, 7. Early Childhood (2-6 Years), 8. Nursery School Education, 9. Late Childhood (6-12), 10. Adolescence (12 - 18 years), 11. Adulthood (20 - 40 years), 12. Middle Adulthood (40 - 60 years), 13. Old Age (60 Years & Above) • Bibliography
Be the first one to review
Your email address will not be published.
Your rating for this book :