Updated Step by Step Computer Learning is a Windows 10 and Office 2016 based series. It is a revised series of eight books for Classes 1 to 8. It covers a wide array of topics which are relevant and useful. The books in this series are written in a very simple and easy to understand language. The clearly guided steps make these books sufficient for self-study for children
• Simple language to explain concepts and theories.
• Graded selection of content to learn effectively.
• Coverage of latest technologies to keep children apprised of the latest trends.
• Large number of screenshots to help children understand various concepts clearly.
• Steps are numbered and linked to the screenshots.
• Objective provides a glimpse of topics covered in the chapter.
• Do you know presents interesting information about the computer world.
• IT Wizard are snippets about eminent scientists in the field of Computer Science.
• Smart Tip provides useful tips and short-cuts about the topic in hand.
• Summary gives a brief about the important concepts taught in the chapter.
• Exercises have a varied range of questions to evaluate the learning outcome of the chapter.
• Lab Activity helps in practical application of the concept learnt.
• Sample Test Papers assess mid-term and end-term content coverage.
Be the first one to review
Your email address will not be published.
Your rating for this book :