The Jasper series has been especially designed as per the latest guidelines provided in the National Education Policy. The books are designed to expose learners to real-life situations, enabling them to experience and respond to language in different scenarios. The series aims at the development of communicative proficiency through a graded syllabus of structural patterns, and the rich and varied contexts of English literature.
· Reading texts and themes from across the world; as per NEP
· Carefully graded and controlled vocabulary
· Grammar with explanations and extensive practice exercises
· Listening and speaking tasks to enhance oral-aural skills
· Writing tasks to encourage learner's thinking and creative skills
· nterdisciplinary projects for each level
· Life skills tasks to promote social, emotional awareness and a positive attitud
Be the first one to review
Your email address will not be published.
Your rating for this book :