"The English Cruise is an integrated skills course, based on insightful experiences of practising teachers
ELT experts, as well as the transformation taking place in the classroom methodology keeping inview the changing linguisticand communicative needs of the learners. It follows the fundamentals of the National Education Policy (NEP) 2020 and the National Curriculum Framework (NCF) 2023 and aims at fostering skills required for the 21st century."
"• A wide range of poetry and prose from different literary genres and across the globe, aimed to develop comprehension skills and create globalcitizens
• A carefully graded grammar syllabus with structures, comprehensive rules and tasks which lead to its usage
• A study skills section on spelling, pronunciation,dictionary research, and punctuation
• Writing tasks to promote creative, imaginative, and critical thinking skills
• Art Corner to provide opportunities for artintegrated learning and out-of-the box creative thinking
• Listening and speaking activities to help build oral-aural competence
• Values and life skills tasks to promote social and emotional awareness and a positive attitude"
Be the first one to review
Your email address will not be published.
Your rating for this book :