"S. Chand's Headlights aligns perfectly with the National Curriculum Framework 2023 and embraces the experiential approach rooted in ';learn by doing'. It has been meticulously designed to fulfil the most essential curricular goals and learning outcomes listed by the NCF 2023. Focussing on a seamless progression from simple to complex, the series is dedicated to fostering curiosity, critical thinking and application of knowledge in an interesting and exciting manner.
• Places a strong emphasis on language through literature, immersing young learners in captivating stories and texts to enhance their reading abilities and enrich their vocabulary and writing skills.
• Promotes values like empathy, respect, honesty and responsibility through the themes.
• Includes special tasks and challenges to develop 21st Century skills.
• Incorporates problem-solving activities, encouraging learners to think analytically and creatively.
• Consolidates grammar topics derived from the Course Book texts, ensuring a strong grasp of essential language structures; it also addresses Listening, Speaking, Reading and Writing (LSRW) skills and encourages young minds to appreciate poetry.
• Focusses on SDGs (Grades 1-2) through grammar to give learners a sense of being part of a larger global community."
Be the first one to review
Your email address will not be published.
Your rating for this book :