Complete Foundation Guide for NEET Class 9 - Chemistry
"• Knowing a Legend, a section giving information about a Scientist or a Mathematician.
• Inside the Chapter, a section at the beginning of each chapter that provides an idea about the topics to be taught.
• Concept Test Exercises, in-text exercises to enhance the knowledge.
• Solved Examples are questions with solutions provided for better understanding of the topics.
• Concept Map, a detailed map which helps the students to summarise the whole chapter.
• Exercises have been divided into different categories and follow pattern of IIT-JEE examination.
• A section about IITians, who have made India proud by excelling in different fields."
1.CHEMISTRY: SCOPE AND LEARNING TOOLS
2.MATTER AROUND US
3.CHEMICAL FORMULAE AND NAMES
4.CHEMICAL COMBINATION AND MOLE CONCEPT
6.STRUCTURE OF THE
7.SOLUTIONS AND CONCENTRATION TERMS
8.CALORIMETRY AND HEAT CAPACITY
10.BEGINNINGS OF THE ORGANIC CHEMISTRY
* MODEL TEST PAPERS 1-3
Be the first one to review
Your email address will not be published.
Your rating for this book :