|ABOUT THE SERIES
Number Knots is a carefully graded mathematics series of 9 books for the children of KG to Class 8. The series adheres to the National Curriculum Framework 2023 and the
books have been designed in accordance with the latest guidelines laid down by it. This series is aimed at developing the power of logical and mathematical reasoning.
The salient features of the series are:
• Learning Outcomes at the beginning of each chapter clearly define the goals of study.
• Remember and Note sections are given to recapitulate important points learnt.
• Maths Alert section warns against likely mistakes and misconceptions.
• Activities/Maths Lab Activities, wherever appropriate within the text, are easy to do for practical verification of concepts.
• Mental Maths to develop thinking skills.
• Challenge questions to enable children to think out of the box.
• Chapter Test given at the end of each chapter helps in evaluation and self assessment.
• Worksheet ensures active participation of the learner.
• Model Test Papers consist of a mix of objective and subjective type questions for recall and revision.
Be the first one to review
Your email address will not be published.
Your rating for this book :